Let's see... 9 p.m. Sunday evening, time for a reality check on my weekend to-do list.
These are things I did NOT get a chance to do (or started but didn't finish):
(Note: Most things a responsible person should be doing, e.g. cleaning, cooking, picking up dry-cleaning can be found here. Slacker!)
- Unpack bags from trip, clean up stuff scattered all over the place, so we can...
- Roomba, whom Bryson thinks is his robotic half-brother
- Take Bryson and Picasso to corgi meet up
- Make ginger-scented squash soup (in my defense I made a different stew...)
- Make Chinese soup (thus still very yeet-hay)
- Find financial planner
- Finish this up so I can make a mad dash to pick up dry cleaning before they close for the weekend, which looks very much like I'll be failing at this point...
- Finish printing 2 greeting cards at letterpress class
- Read all of your blogs and blogs you read and comment on all of them
*P.S. I was really tempted to lie that we've at least unpacked our bags, so you don't think that we live like filthy pigs... but alas, I decided to be an honest (yet still filthy) pig.
This leaves us a rather short and pathetic list of things I actually did:
Plan B: Take Bryson and Picasso to Point Isabel
Visit car dealerships to test drive my new company car options thanks for your input!
Wander aimlessly at Michael's to see what crafty goodness is on sale there wasn't even anything good, what a waste of time
Gym OK, pretty happy with this and last one
Go through all of Bryson's photos this past year and find ONE to submit to the mycorgi.com calendar Thanks for all your help!! I think I know which one to submit now...