OK, so this post is a belated acknowledgement of another Blog Award I received from JuLo. Thanks! :)
This award is all about happiness, I like that. I'm supposed to write about 6 things that makes me happy.
Well, one thing that would make me happy right now is if YouTube work! I was about to upload a video of Bryson sloppily eating the doggie ice cream I made this weekend, but as it's not working, we'll have to settle with a photo for now (I threw in blueberries too, just for fun). And I have to say, for doggie food, it tastes really good (I tasted one. OK, two. Can't help it, it's gooood)
Anyway, back to the task on hand. Here are the six things that makes me happy:
(1) Biting into a really sweet mango. What can I say, can't think of anything else right now I'd rather sink my teeth in. Too bad mango season's over! Why can't it be summer all year long? Actually, my favorite season is the very beginning of spring- when the first green peeks out from under the still cold and gloomy sky.
(2) Watching Bryson and hubby play. They could just roll around and be silly and not doing anything in particular and have a total ball. I just love it when they're both "laughing" so hard that I can't help laughing with them no matter what I'm doing.
(3) Hearing our wedding's first dance song. This one gets me sentimental every time... it reminds me of the few weeks before our wedding, when we would drive to an empty parking lot nearby at night, put this song on the car's stereo, and practice our first dance under a starry sky. My heart still bursts every time I hear it.
(4) Going to sleep feeling that I've done the right thing. Not in the Angelina-adopting-another-orphan-and-saves-the-world kinda way, but in a small volunteering-a-few-hours-at-a-school, or using-my-own-shopping-bag-and-saved-some-plastic-waste kinda way.
(5) That moment when I feel like I'm on the verge of the cleverest, most brilliant, most original creative idea in the whole entire universe! Usually happens in the shower or just before I fall asleep. And usually by the time I actually get to it, it somehow doesn't materialize. But no matter, it's that sense of hope and anticipation that makes my head swell with happiness particles. That's what keeps me creating.
(6) Last but not least, the one thing that probably makes me the happiest is probably seeing the world with hubby and Bryson. All the road trips, all the new things we experience together. Every bit, good or bad, would not trade anything in the world for it.
Whew! That wraps up my list.
I'm also supposed to name 6 blogs that make me happy. Well, instead of following the rules like I should, I'm gonna buck the trend, and tell you all that if you're on my side bar:
(1) Consider yourself tagged!
(2) that I've enjoyed reading your blog, and you've all inspired me in a different way, and taught me to be honest and be real
(3) With that, please share what makes YOU happy :) 6, 16, 6-zillion things, however many you can think of! Go forth and spread happiness!