When you've grown to be a responsible adult, you've generally learned to avoid doing stupid things that will disfigure yourself accidentally.
Well, I've accomplished one such feat today.
I chipped my frigging front tooth.
With a fork.
I was frantically trying to chew an olive's flesh off of its pit, while totally absorbed in this stupid reality show and yakking at the TV and dishing out comments that no one can hear. I thought the fork was out of my mouth. It wasn't. I heard a loud "CRUNCH" and felt shock waves from the top of my head to my its-bitsy little toes.
I guess there's a reason why your parents tell you not to eat and talk at the same time. And yet another reason why reality TV is bad for you.
It doesn't hurt as bad as it looks (I can still use your sympathy though)!. All I can see in the mirror now is this ghetto mouth. I can't stop staring and laughing at this pitiful sight. It's like watching someone in a comical accident on America's Funniest Home Video.
Or, maybe it's a sign that I should go get myself a nice set of grill...